Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The endless waiting game.
























So, now Deacon has had 6 surgeries. Dont worry, no more surgery since last post. BUT, We got home last time on the Wed and on the Friday we all (15 of us) took the Rocky Mountineer train up to Whistler. It was a family gift from my parents! We loved it! The boys had a blast, and it was a much needed rest. Little did we know how soon I would need more rest.
We went up there and that night we went out to eat at a very nice fancy restaurant with all 6 babies under 3! LOL! They were very well behaved. Everythign was going well, until 3/4 of the way through, Deacon started to whimper again. I thought, OH NO! Are we going to have to get an ambulance up to Whistler?? So I sat him on my lap and just held him. About 5 min later, I heard a plopping noise, I looked down and poo was POURING out the back of his diaper OVERFLOWING all over the floor, his pants, my pants... So Joe and I took him and gingerly ran him to the bathroom and cleaned him up. After that he was fine. I just thought maybe it was gas or something. The next morning, he was running around our hotel room and tripped and put his 2 front teeth through his bottom lip.
Gesh I know.
So we got home fine and everything continued as normal. Until that next friday. In the middle of the night I woke up to him screaming, I ran in there and there was throw up everywhere! So I called 911, and we got raced to Ridge Meadows. We got there, xrays done, and the DR there told me he was constipated. That on the xray was a huge lump in his bowels. I was like... Ya, no. He said its fine, he will pass it fine. We went home. He didnt poo all day and he started the whimpering that night, so I sent my hubby Joe (who has never taken Deacon to the hospital) to get the DR to give him an enima. He went there and the dr there said nope, nothing on the xray from last night, just go home. Or you can DRIVE him to CHILDRENS!
I WAS SOOOO ANGRY!!!
So Joe drove him home, and I drove him into Vancouver. Turns out it WAS entercolitis this time. ARG! So bowel rest for 4 days and then slowly giving him food again. Its sooo heart breaking, refusing your child food. All while you have to eat in the bathroom. :)
Im just so glad that my mom was there to help me.
So now the GI says I need to keep him on the Gentamiacin and he gave me stronger steriods for his bum to clear. Hopefully this will be it for awhile.
After a month Deacon has gained 8 lbs!! He is now 2 years old and 28lbs!! He has begun to speak alot more and hes getting better and better. :)




3 comments:

  1. Aw Megan, this has been a long road for your family! Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Looking forward to a little visit tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, my son was born with HD. I don't know your story or where you have been having surgeries. I can very enthusiastically reccommend cincinatti childrens hospital. The center is the world's only one focused on the comprehensive and multidisciplinary care of children with colorectal problems.

    http://www.cincinnatichildrens.org/svc/alpha/c/colorectal/default.htm?WT.mc_id=100200&campaign=Colorectal&utm_content=colorectal&utm_source=Shortcut&utm_medium=Web-Print

    God Bless
    email with any questions
    joeweissjr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Love Spell,psoriasis,Lottery Spell,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility,Tach Disease ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Autism,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma, (measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Allergic diseases.Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
    Dementia.,Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffring from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..info@drituaherbalcenter.com / drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete